South Stoke Village Hall
South Stoke Village Hall - South Stoke Village Hall
To make a booking or enquire about hiring this venue please use the contact details below - Please mention Venues for Hire
Use contact form above
South Stoke Village Hall description
- The main hall room - approx 22’ x 35’ – with strip lighting and heating (when
required). There is also an additional curtained stage area at one end, plus a walk-in cupboard, containing some 12 folding-leg tables of various sizes. There are approximately 70 chairs which - when not in use – are required to be stored in stacks of 5 against the hall walls, or on the stage.
- A kitchen room - with a fridge, electric kettle and urn and two sinks with hot
and cold running water
- Separate Ladies and Gents toilets - each with a basin with hot and cold.
- Also available for use by prior special arrangement:
• An electric range cooker – in the kitchen
• A sound system
• A special lighting system
• A film projector
This venue is suitable for the following uses:
Yes - Professional (manned)
Other venue facilities
We don't currently hold any detailed information about the rooms at this venue.
If this is your venue or hall please use the Adopt link on the right to add more detailed information about this venue.
If you wish to hire this venue or hall please use the contact details on the overview tab.
Please encourage every venue to take a few minutes to 'adopt' their listing and add unique content and photos.