Whaddon Village Hall
Whaddon Village Hall - Whaddon Village Hall
To make a booking or enquire about hiring this venue please use the contact details below - Please mention Venues for Hire
Use contact form above
Guidance for full reopening of Whaddon Village Hall 19 July 2021
Following the Governments’ announcement to move to step 4 of the roadmap on July 19th, all community events and activities and private hires will be able to take place, with risks managed by hirers.
In light of this move we ask that all hirers “make informed decisions and act carefully and proportionately to manage risk to themselves and others”.
We ask that all hirers continue to consider the needs of their more clinically vulnerable or not yet fully vaccinated attendees or those wishing to take a more cautious approach by:
• Encourage continued wearing of face masks (indoors) where/when appropriate
• Ensure adequate ventilation whilst using the Village Hall
• Encourage social distancing
• Encourage appropriate hand washing
• Encourage the continued use of hand sanitiser
• Consider if activity can be held outdoors
• Continue to use the one way system, if you feel it is required
Ensuring minimal anxiety is caused for their attendees.
Whaddon Village Hall and Recreation Ground Trust, will continue to:
• Display the QR Poster for use
• Provide hand sanitiser and appropriate cleaning materials
• Maintain their cleaning regime after each hirers use
Whaddon Village Hall description
This venue is suitable for the following uses:
Yes - Full - Facilities to prepare meal
20 rectangle tables
Other venue facilities
We don't currently hold any detailed information about the rooms at this venue.
If this is your venue or hall please use the Adopt link on the right to add more detailed information about this venue.
If you wish to hire this venue or hall please use the contact details on the overview tab.
Please encourage every venue to take a few minutes to 'adopt' their listing and add unique content and photos.